What I Offer
We find ourselves as individuals, organizations and companies at a very unique intersection in the evolution of Corporate America and the LGBT movement. I believe I have been brought to this point in our history with a clear and specific objective: to educate . . . to inform . . . to inspire.
To this end, I always strive to deliver impactful and compelling programs for my clients by using a three-stage model that delivers relevant content through the lens of my own personal story of transition in Corporate America:
- The education of my audiences is at its foundation.
- This foundation, in turn, leads to a better level of understanding,
- It is this understanding that ultimately sows the seeds of acceptance.
At the core of every program is my personal story. It provides the backdrop of each of my programs and centers for my audiences the key concepts that are presented.
It’s this straightforward approach that lends an overarching sense of humanness to everything I do and sets me apart from other speakers because I have lived through what I speak about. This produces an energy that creates the power to change minds, and more importantly, to change hearts.
What I Do For My Clients
- Keynote Speeches
- Customized Workshop Presentations
- Small Group Facilitated Discussion Sessions
- Senior Leadership “Meet & Greets”
- Consulting Services
- Workplace Transition Guidelines Development
- Workplace Transition Guidebook Development
- an internal publication that guides Human Resources, Management and the Transitioning Employee through the practical application of the workplace transition guidelines
- Workplace Transition Communication Planning
- guides the organization through the transition communications process from a tactical, time line-driven approach
What I Speak About
- The (R)Evolution of the Transgender Workplace Equality Conversation
- Moving Your Transgender Workplace Transition Guidelines from Policy to Practice
- Transgender 101 & 201
- Personal Empowerment – “Finding Your Inner Flame . . . and Igniting It”
- ENDA 2.0 – the Future of Workplace Equality for the LGB – and especially, T - Community
- Many Others customized to my clients’ specific needs
Partial List of Clients & Keynotes/Workshops
- Chubb & Sons
- Comcast/NBC Universal
- Clinton Foundation
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Land O’Lakes
- New York Life
- NYC Heritage of Pride
- Publicis Groupe
- Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Keynotes & Workshops
- The Forum on Workplace inclusion
- Southern Comfort Conference (multiple years)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) Biennnial Symposium
- Out & Equal Summit (multiple years)
- Networking & Affinity Leadership Congress
- Capitol Pride – Ottawa, Canada
Stephanie’s One Sheet
Find out why you should have me come to your company or organization – all in place! Click Here.